loose board of the Hossegor surfskate which is inspired by classic longoboards, the Hossegor is a longer retro board, thanks to its size and its wheelbase it gives you a feeling of a classic surfing. He 21" wheelbase it will make the turns wide, offering greater stability, good grip and comfort due to its soft concave. It is a good option for those who are taller than 1.75m or looking for a stable board.
For the construction of this table, different species and formats of wood have been used. Hossegor is the result of the combination of 5 woods that have shaped this Skateboard the 34" about the length
• 6 sheets of birch wood 1mm thick, from mountainous areas of northern Europe with certification of sustainable plantations.
• Author wood of smoked eucalyptus, a product oriented towards high-end decoration projects, its exclusivity, warmth and natural texture is what makes it different.
• Maple light wood, resistant and smooth, one of the most versatile woods from northern Spain, Europe and very abundant in the northern part of the United States with more than twenty different species.
• Thin strips of contrasting sapele wood, common to carpenters in the manufacture of luxury furniture and guitars, native to tropical Africa.
• To finish on the back, the walnut wood that combines two shades, the gray of the sapwood and the greyish brown of the heartwood with dark veins, it is one of the favorite dark woods of many professionals.
|MEASUREMENTS||34 x 10,3 x 21"